So ~ now that the pissing contest is over and the territory has been claimed and marked by Obama ~ it is time for the Republicans to stop the whining and the tantrumming and get in the game!
No ~ you did not make Quarterback, but you are on the team
and you need to start playing to win!
No more of this poor sportsmanship.
None of this half assed, blame game, BS ~
Get behind your captain and play the freakin game like you mean it!
If you guys got behind the President and actually applied the tactics and they didn't work ~ then we can review the playbook.
But until then ~
we don't know if it will work until you play the position correctly.
We are a nation of many. Stop using the word 'Liberal' as if it meant 'pion'.
Liberal means that my eyes are open to what exists in front of me. It means that I think things over even if i think I already know the answers. Because I know the answers change.
And if you want to remain blinded in your own opaque bubble,
that is your problem.
The world is spinning and changing and their are many facets to being human.
If you would try to understand the differences instead of fearing and judging, you might even learn something. Something that you like!
Liberal means I care about not only myself, not only my environment,
but it means I care about you too!
I care about us as a whole, as a team. Us as a human race, us as a species amongst the kingdom of life ~
The Superbowl of planet Earth.
The game rules needed adjusting and they will again.
But until you start to cooperate as a team, we will remain stagnant.
So I beseech thee Republicans ~
pick up your chins, hold your heads proud from a great battle,
and get your heads together.
Regroup, save face, and start acting like an adult on our countries team!
It is time to have good Play nice with the other kids!
Have A Show of Good Sportsmanship Republicans!
No comments:
Post a Comment