Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Clinton for King!

I was so reluctant to watch, yet another assembly of politicians blab blab blabbing along....

But to my surprise I heard the genuine tone of President Clinton
and my ears heard harmonies and symphonies and soul.
Authentic intentions and revealing integrities that defy blow jobs!

We could all here it in Bill's voice when he lied back then ~
but kitty stuck in corner will hiss.. a situational lie that really only hurt him and his family... no one else.
so the strength and smarts in his demeanor tonight
were like a beacon of truth parting the clouds whilst the angels sang!
~ Don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow ~~~~

Our Country, fie, our World, needs a man who has clarity enough to stand up like Indiana Jones as the Professor, taking us point by point through the history of the last several years and to demonstrate the real facts from experts in their field. The best minds that humanity has to offer, are gathered to discuss the Issues, the Solutions and the Math.
And here is Bill Clinton teaching us the truth from the inner circle.

'Arithmatic' was his secret weapon to giving our budget a surplus 4 years in a row. I just loved his candor and relaxed humor.
I found myself transfixed on every detail of his lecture.
Could it be as simple as he says?
Well it certainly is not as complex as the Tea Party would have us believe.

Had the Tea Party and Republican Party actually gotten behind Obama ~ supported his Job Bill and that really did show failure,
I'd  be happy to say, "Hey we gave it a try let's give it back to the experts"
But unfortunately, that is not the case.

They vowed from day 1 to block Obama and block Obama they did.
It was such a display of poor sportsmanship that they belong on the bench.
They crossed their arms and huffed their breathes and put on a scowl like a spoiled child fighting over candy while the house was burning down.
Then denial instead of accountability came next.

 I find myself feeling sorry for my father's party, the party that believed in honor to preserve freedom. It seems that they have been highjacked by pirates
My WW2 friends that pride themselves on honesty feel this generation to be filled with narcissism and a lack of pride.  And my young, freshly graduated friend has to watch Romney and Ryan try to roll women's progress back to 1952.
The disrespect for women dates back to the stone age... "to the moon, alice!"

I am by definition an Independent. I go by the man not the party.
I vote according to the facts I have myself witnessed.
So in my attempt to stay bipartisan and watch these conventions with open mind and rational head ....  it is a clear choice.
Its all in the numbers. The math. period. And Obama is adding up to 100%.

If my family has to pay a few percentage points more in taxes
so that we can end poverty and strife....  fuckin' count me in!

 I am thankful that there is a man in charge that cares about values enough to hold himself accountable to them.
The standard to which we hold our society needs to be uplifted, and the place to start has revealed itself clearly.

I love Obama as President and I will give him his shot at 4 more years to really give him his shot at getting things done,
but after listening to the conviction in Clintons address....

If I could, I would, absolutely, vote  Bill Clinton for King!

No comments:

Post a Comment